Aviation Days, proudly hosted by ALTA and IATA, commemorate the aviation industry in various countries throughout the region, one at a time. We create a forum for dialogue among the key stakeholders of aviation within a specific market, addressing the topics that are most relevant for it. Don´t miss this special one-day celebration of our industry in El Salvador alongside airline executives, government agencies, political leaders, regulators, suppliers and concessionaires.
Topics in the Agenda include:
- Value of the Industry as Engine for Growth
- Infrastructure - Airports and Traffic Services
- Rights and Duties - Passengers and Airlines
- Security and Facilitation: Passenger and Cargo
- Market Opportunities in Aviation
Participation to this event is complimentary. If you have received your registration code, please Register Now. If you wish to be considered for an invitation, please contact us at email@example.com